Volonteri Srbije
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Volontera Srbije

PrijemPortalLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi
POSETITE VOLONTERSKI ->SAJT<-

Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija

Ići dole 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
Milan Roncevic
Milan Roncevic

Muški Broj poruka : 716
Datum upisa : 26.11.2009
Godina : 33

Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija   Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija I_icon_minitimeČet Nov 26, 2009 8:54 pm

Tiësto ( born Tijs Verwest on January 17, 1969 in Breda, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands) is one of the world's most famous trance DJs.Although he has used many aliases in the past, he is best known for his work as DJ Tiësto.On his latest productions, however, he has dropped the "DJ" label and he is now known simply as "Tiësto",an alias which is an Italian twist on his childhood nickname.He has also been voted "best DJ in the World" 3 consecutive times by DJ magazine from 2002 through 2004, and was nominated for a Grammy Award in December 2007, for his album Elements of Life.

In April 2006, Tiësto was named the official worldwide ambassador for the Dance4Life foundation, fighting the spread of HIV/AIDS, for which he recorded the track "Dance4life."

Tiësto's motto is: "I feel the energy from the crowd and I try to give it back, to create a unity."

History

Tijs Verwest / Black Hole Recordings / ISOS (1985-1999)

Tijs Verwest began DJing professionally at school parties and then moved on to become a resident DJ between 1985 and 1994 at several clubs in The Netherlands.During these years, he produced hardcore/gabber tracks under aliases such as Da Joker and DJ Limited.However, it was at The Spock, a small club in Breda, where he was able to fine-tune his own style by playing in a separate room from 10 pm until 4 am on weekends.In the mid 1990s, he started to produce trance,and in 1997 he and Arny Bink co-founded Black Hole Recordings to support his work releasing a series of singles under various aliases.Black Hole Recordings and its sub-label Magik Muzik continue to sign Tiësto's vision of trance – producing musicians and DJs such as Cor Fijneman, Ton TB, and Mark Norman and also Joe Cheang.Tiësto began releasing the In Search of Sunrise series, ISOS is a compilation of Tiësto's mixes with tracks of other DJ's which included a variety of tracks.

Tiësto Solo / Tiësto In Concert / DJ Magazine (1999-2004)

Tiësto's fame started to rise in the late 1990s after his set at the first ID&T Innercity party, and it continued to skyrocket in the early 2000s following his six-hour "Tiësto Solo" sets which he performed without other DJs or opening acts. This idea, of one DJ playing alone to a large crowd, was brought to its pinnacle when Tiësto was the first DJ to hold a solo concert in a stadium; on May 10, 2003, he performed for over 25,000 people in Arnhem's Gelredome. Dubbed "Tiësto in Concert", the event was an enormous success. He repeated the same type of concert the following year during two consecutive nights in late October. In addition to holding these two concerts for 35,000 of his fans, he held another concert for a crowd of 20,000 in Hasselt, Belgium the following week. DVDs of both his May 10, 2003 and October 30, 2004 concerts have been released. In 2002, 2003 and 2004 Tiësto was crowned as "No. 1. DJ in the World" by DJ Magazine (UK) thanks to the release of In My Memory his first solo album released in 2001.

Parade of the Athletes / Tiësto In Concert US / Dance4Life (2004-2007)

Globally, Tiësto is known for being the first DJ to play live at an Olympic games opening ceremony, at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens. During the course of his performance the Dutch athletes started dancing in front of the DJ booth and had to be moved on by officials. A condensed studio-recorded rerun of his Olympic set, including new songs especially composed for the occasion, was released as a nonstop mix-CD entitled Parade of the Athletes in October 2004. In the liner notes, he noted the IOC requested to him that the music not contain any lyrics as they could be inadvertently misinterpreted.

On August 20, 2005 Verwest took "Tiësto in Concert" to the United States when he played to thousands of fans in Los Angeles, California in the Los Angeles Sports Arena. For the second year in a row he performed live for a New Year's Eve/New Year's concert in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Orleans Arena to a sell-out crowd. Despite his four-city American tour being postponed due to the hurricane damage in New Orleans and Miami, playing such cities in the United States further expanded and cemented his popularity among more mainstream audiences. In the fall of 2005 he went on a very successful tour across Central and Eastern Europe where he played once in each country to crowds of 10,000 to 15,000 fans. Stops were made in Slovakia, Serbia, Macedonia, Romania, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Turkey,Croatia , and Poland . Tiësto also performed at the UNITY festival in South Africa where he played a show at the Gallagher Estate Arena in Midrand, a suburb of Johannesburg, to over 18,000 fans. However, the United States tour that was part of "Tiësto in Concert" was dwarfed by his appearance at Sensation White in 2006 where he performed to over 45,000 people in the world's biggest dance event in Amsterdam, Holland. Even this was surpassed later in the same summer where some 250,000 people danced on Ipanema Beach, Brazil, the second largest concert in the history of mankind.

In 2006 Tiësto collaborates with Dance4Life by making everyone be aware about HIV/AIDS. DJ Tiësto as one of the foundation's ambassador has helped the organization with fundraising. It consists on a better way of living in exchange of entertainment to the young crowd.

Cineac / Elements Of Life Tour / Tiësto's Club Life (2007-Present)

On April 6, 2007 Tiësto began presenting a new weekly two-hour radio show called "Tiësto's Club Life" on Dutch radio station Radio 538. XM Satellite Radio in the United States later started broadcasting the show on Channel 81 BPM as part of their "Global Domination" lineup on Saturday nights. The show is broadcast on Radio 538 on Friday nights between 22:00 CET and midnight and on BPM on Saturday nights between 8:00 PM EST and 10:00 PM EST. The first hour is also available as a podcast on the Radio 538 website.

In late May 2007 the international DJ scene was in a state of alarm after a Lebanese site, Ya Libnan, announced that Dutch DJ Tiësto would be targeted by the radical islamist group Fatah al-Islam. There would exist plans to kill DJ Tiësto during his DJ set in Byblos on Monday July 2 at the Eddé Sands Hotel & Resort. This announcement was later retracted as spurious and based on rumours.Tiësto completed the Byblos gig which turned out to be a huge success and according to Ya Libnan it has "officially become the biggest event in Lebanon’s history" breaking the venue's previous record of 16,000 by several thousand – at 2 a.m. the Eddé Sands beach and the neighbouring beach had reached maximum capacity and thousands had to be turned away having to watch from nearby roads and surrounding areas, at this party 18,000 people bought the tickets to watch the concert.In the mean time 23,000 people were outside the zone hearing and dancing on the streets, the people were standing at the last place that the sound can be heard and dancing on the new album "Elements Of Life" his newest success

On July 4, 2007, Tiësto failed to show up at his scheduled Elements of Life tour concert in Bahrain's capital Manama. Without prior warning, the DJ left a crowd of over 3000 fans waiting until the closing hours. Ticket prices went up to $250, and fans from across the region flew in to Bahrain just to attend the concert. The concert was clearly scheduled on his website, and tickets were still being sold until the last moment by local organizers Prime Time Entertainment and promoter Ayman Al Hamad. Apparently, Tiësto waited until the final hours to get paid in full by the organizers prior to his performance, but according to Tiësto himself they never did. Shortly before closing moments, the crowd started rioting demanding Tiësto's appearance, which forced the local police to intervene.On July 6 Tiësto provided an explanation of what had happened on his website. Later, promoter Ayman Al Hamad told Bahrain's Gulf Daily News newspaper that Tiësto was very stupid for the statements he provided on his website, and that he believes that the DJ refused to perform because he was expecting more than 3000 fans to show up at his debut in Bahrain. Ayman also said that the DJ was offered the full payment in parts of different currencies, but refused to receive part of the payment in Bahraini Dinar because Tiësto was not willing to recognize it as a valid currency. Al Hamad strongly refuses Tiësto claim that there was nobody to transport him from his hotel to the venue: "Even if I didn't have a car for him any of the fans would be happy to offer one of theirs." He has announced that legal action will be taken against Tiësto and is also urging witnesses who took photographs or videos of the melee to come forward to assist the ongoing investigation into what did in fact take place. According to the news article Prime Time Entertainment had paid Tiësto 18,000 euros in advance to cover his private jet expenses.

On August 23, 2007, during the Winnipeg stop on Tiësto's Elements of Life tour concert in Manitoba's capital Winnipeg, a bomb threat was called in to local authorities, prompting an immediate shut down of the concert in the middle of Tiësto's set. Amid fears that a riot would ensue, the Winnipeg Police Department dispatched over 20 cruisers from around the city to control the crowd. The crowd did not turn violent despite fears they would and the party continued outside when local buskers began to play. The building was searched and cleared and Tiësto resumed his set around 1 am.

Tiësto and Reebok introduce the new Tiësto shoe on November 2007, The shoebox comes with a special limited-edition Tiësto & Reebok CD, containing rare and exclusive remixes from the Elements of Life album. Only 1000 pair units were sold. Previously Tiësto & Reebok had released "Run the DJ Tiësto", which consisted of another shoe release with Tiësto as one of the designers.

Cineac, Tiësto's new Club-Restaurant acquisition with Chinese cuisine, Dance music and Live Entertainment was opened June 7, 2007. Tiësto inaugurated with his new Cineac Anthem called Happy People. Guests are welcome to see various modern styles of music mixed by some known top DJs.

List of Tiësto awards

Tiësto has received many awards for his music. He was the first DJ to hold DJ Magazine's "No. 1. DJ in the World" title for the three consecutive years: in 2002, 2003 and 2004. Other honours include countless national and international best DJ awards, being named Officer of the "Order of Orange-Nassau" by the Dutch Royalty,and being voted by the Dutch people as their 40th greatest citizen of all time.

He was nominated for a Grammy Award in December 2007, for his album Elements of Life.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://www.facebook.com/milanroncevic
Milan Roncevic
Milan Roncevic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija   Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija I_icon_minitimeČet Nov 26, 2009 9:02 pm

Magik Five - Heaven Beyond (2000)

01 - Alibi - Eternity (Innercity Mix
02 - Allure - No More Tears
03 - Kamaya Painters - Cryptomnesia
04 - Atlantis - Fiji
05 - Twilight - Platina (Maurits Paardekooper Remix)
06 - Eve - Riser
07 - Fire & Ice - Neverending Melody
08 - Yahel - Open Your Mind (Magikal Remake)
09 - Airwave - Alone In The Dark
10 - Chant - Sweet Images (DJ Sakin & Friends Remix)
11 - Deniro - State Of Mind
12 - DJ Merlyn - Krass
13 - Mario Piu - Serendipity (Mas Mix)
14 - Oliver Lieb - Subraumstimulation (Main Mix)
15 - Transa - Supernova
16 - Rank 1 - Airwave
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Milan Roncevic
Milan Roncevic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija   Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija I_icon_minitimeČet Nov 26, 2009 9:03 pm

Magik Six - Live In Amsterdam (2000)

01 - Afterburn - Fratty Boy
02 - Sunburst - Eyeball (John Johnson Remix)
03 - Yahel & Eyal Barkan - Voyage
04 - Free Radical - Surreal (En Motion Remix)
05 - Fire & Ice - Forever Young
06 - The Swimmer - Purple Cloud
07 - Delerium - Silence (DJ Tiesto's In Search Of Sunrise Remix)
08 - Moogwai - Voila (Armin Van Buuren Remix)
09 - Kamaya Painters - Wasteland
10 - Cloud 69 - Sixty Nine Ways
11 - Airwave - Escape From Nowhere
12 - Dawnseekers - Gothic Dream (John Johnson Remix)
13 - Push - Till We Meet Again (Album Mix)
14 - Vdm - No Hesitation
15 - Pulser - Cloudwalking
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Milan Roncevic
Milan Roncevic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija   Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija I_icon_minitimeČet Nov 26, 2009 9:04 pm

Summerbreeze (2000)

01 - Aria - Dido (Armin Van Buuren's Universal Religion Mix)
02 - BT - Dreaming (Libra Mix)
03 - Yahel - Going Up (Magikal Remake)
04 - Sisko - Light Over Me (Gate Of Light Mix)
05 - Jaimy & Kenny D - Caught Me Running (Tiesto's Summerbreeze Mix)
06 - Cabala - Dark Blue (Original Mix)
07 - Allure - No More Tears (Aquilia Remix)
08 - Kamaya Painters - Far From Over (Oliver Lieb Remix)
09 - Dawnseekers - Gothic Dream (John Johnson Remix)
11 - Delerium - Silence (Tiesto's In Search Of Sunrise Mix)
12 - Major League - Wonder
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Milan Roncevic
Milan Roncevic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija   Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija I_icon_minitimeČet Nov 26, 2009 9:06 pm

Magik Seven - Live In Los Angeles (2001)

01 - The Auranaut - People Want To Be Needed
02 - 3 Drives On Vinyl - Sunset On Ibiza
03 - Schiller - Das Glockenspiel (Humate Remix)
04 - Ballroom - Come Along! (Chrome Remix)
05 - Insigma - Open Your Eyes (Original Insigma Mix)
06 - Jan Johnston - Flesh (DJ Tiesto Mix)
07 - Riva - Stringer
08 - Mike - Sunrise At Palamos
09 - Push - Strange World (2000 Remake)
10 - Utah Saints - Lost Vagueness (Oliver Lieb's Main Mix)
11 - Mario Piu (Aka DJ Arabesque) - Bass Control
12 - DJ Tiesto - Flight 643
13 - The Green Martian - Industry
14 - Planisphere - Moonshine
15 - Cj Bolland - The Prophet
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Milan Roncevic
Milan Roncevic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija   Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija I_icon_minitimeČet Nov 26, 2009 9:07 pm

Revolution (CD1) (2001)

01 - Delerium - Innocente (Falling In Love) (DJ Tiesto Remix)
02 - Leama - Melodica
03 - Ln Movement - Golden Desert (Part 2)
04 - Ben Shaw - So Strong (Original Mix)
05 - Joker Jam - Innocence
06 - Bullitt - Cried To Dream (Max Graham Mix)
07 - DJ Dazzle - From Within
08 - Hardy Heller - Lovin' (Fred Numf Vs. Five Point O Remix)
09 - J.T. Functions - Running On E.
10 - Wheed Baskin - Castle Rock (Fred Numf Vs. Five Point O Remix)
11 - Kamaya Painters - Wasteland (Chab Remix)
12 - Ballroom - Passenger (Marc O'tool Remix)
13 - Agnelli & Nelson - Vegas (Fear & Loathing Remix)
14 - V-Three - Resistance
15 - Francesco Farfa Meets The Pleasure Team - Search (Time & Space Mix)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Milan Roncevic
Milan Roncevic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija   Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija I_icon_minitimeČet Nov 26, 2009 9:08 pm

Revolution (CD2) (2001)

01 - The Auranaut - People Want To Be Needed
02 - 3 Drives On Vinyl - Sunset On Ibiza (Original Mix)
03 - Goldenscan - Sunrise (Pulser Remix)
04 - Insigma - Open Your Eyes (Insigma Mix)
05 - Airwave - Mysteries Of Life
06 - Utah Saints - Lost Vagueness (Oliver Lieb's Main Mix)
07 - Yahel & Eyal Barkan - Voyage
08 - Jan Johnston - Flesh (Tilsto Mix)
09 - Riva - Stringer
10 - Moogwai - Labyrinth, Pt. 1
11 - Mike - Sunrise At Palamos (Original Mix)
12 - DJ Tiesto - Flight 643 (Original Mix)
13 - The Green Martian - Industry
14 - Planisphere - Moonshine
15 - Push - Strange World (2000 Remake)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Milan Roncevic
Milan Roncevic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija   Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija I_icon_minitimeČet Nov 26, 2009 9:10 pm

In My Memory (2002)

01 - Magik Journey
02 - Battleship Grey (Kirsty Hawkshaw)
03 - Dallas 4PM
04 - In My Memory (Nicola Hitchcock)
05 - Obsession
06 - Lethal Industry
07 - Flight 643
08 - Suburban Train
09 - Close To You (Jan Johnston)
10 - Magik Journey (Tiesto's Old School Trance Mix)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Milan Roncevic
Milan Roncevic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija   Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija I_icon_minitimeČet Nov 26, 2009 9:11 pm

In Search Of Sunrise, Volume 3 (2002)

01 - Into The Fire
02 - Hear You Now (Grand Chillas Mix)
03 - Faith (Loafer Mix)
04 - Summer Calling (Josh Gabriel Mix)
05 - Solar Coaster
06 - Meia Lua (Steve Gibbs Remix)
07 - In My Memory (Gabriel And Dresden Mix)
08 - Your Body Is A Temple
09 - Don't Do It
10 - Strings Ultd. (Shelley Mix)
11 - Southern Sun (DJ Tiesto Remix)
12 - Activate
13 - Mindcircus (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)
14 - Open Your Eyes
15 - Personal Reflexion
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Milan Roncevic
Milan Roncevic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija   Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija I_icon_minitimeČet Nov 26, 2009 9:14 pm

Nyana (2003)

01 - M. Mayer - Love Is Stronger Than Pride
02 - Tom Mangan - Chutney (Size 9 Reinterpretation)
03 - The Ambush - Acapulco
04 - DJ Tiesto & Junkie XL - Obsession (Frank Biazzi Remix)
05 - Planisphere - Totem
06 - Darren Tate Vs. Jono Grant - Let The Light Shine In
07 - Midway - Inca
08 - DJ Tiesto - Nyana
09 - DJ Cor Fijneman Feat. Jan Johnston - Venus (Meant To Be Your Lover)
10 - Conjure One Feat. Sinead O'Connor - Tears From The Moon
11 - DJ Ton T. B. - Electronic Malfunction
12 - The Gift - Love Angel
13 - Solar Factor - Urban Shakedown (Original Mix)
14 - GTR - Mistral
15 - Catcher - Destiny Sunrise
16 - Filterheadz Pres. Orange 3 - In Your Eyes (Blue Mix)
17 - Andain - Beautiful Things (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)
18 - Solarstone Vs. Sirocco - Destination
19 - Young Parisians - U Write The Rules (Solar Stone Remix)
20 - Holden & Thompson - Nothing (93 Returning Mix)
21 - Mr. Sam & Fred Baker Pres. As One - Forever Waiting
22 - Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes (Exclusive Demo Mix)
23 - The Roc Project Feat. Tina Arena - Never (DJ Tiesto Remix)
24 - Smart System - Morgentau (Spring Mix)
25 - Leama - Requiem For A Dream (Leama's Dream Mix)
26 - P.O.S. - Remember (Summer Sun)
27 - Solid Globe - North Pole
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Milan Roncevic
Milan Roncevic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija   Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija I_icon_minitimeČet Nov 26, 2009 9:15 pm

Just Be (2004)

01 - Forever Today
02 - Love Comes Again (Feat. BT)
03 - Traffic
04 - Sweet Misery
05 - Nyana
06 - UR (Feat. Aqualung)
07 - Walking On Clouds (Feat. Kristy Hawkshaw)
08 - Tear In The Open
09 - Just Be (Feat. Kristy Hawkshaw)
10 - Adagio For Strings
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Milan Roncevic
Milan Roncevic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija   Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija I_icon_minitimeČet Nov 26, 2009 9:16 pm

The Parade Of The Athletes (2004)

01 - Heroes
02 - Breda 8 PM
03 - Ancient History
04 - Traffic
05 - Euphoria
06 - Athena
07 - Olympic Flame
08 - Lethal Industry
09 - Coming Home
10 - Adagio For Strings
11 - Victorious
12 - Forever Today
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Milan Roncevic
Milan Roncevic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija   Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija I_icon_minitimeČet Nov 26, 2009 9:18 pm

In Search Of Sunrise, Volume 4 (2005)

01 - Like A Waterfall
02 - Moments
03 - Why
04 - Do What You Want (Max Graham Afterhours In Montreal Mix)
05 - Wurz & Blosse
06 - La Noche
07 - Twelve (Dousk Mix)
08 - My World (Andy Moor Mix)
09 - Blend Forty 3 (Luke Chable & Steve May Remix)
10 - Arcadia
11 - Midnight Express
12 - The Force Of Gravity (Tiesto Remix)
13 - The Loves We Lost
14 - Perfect Silence (E-Graig's 212 Remix)
15 - Palma Solane
16 - Beyond
17 - Gravity
18 - People I Used To Know
19 - Slow It Down (Mathilda Mix)
20 - Sounds Rushing
21 - BAD
22 - White Noise
23 - Gravity
24 - UR (Junkie XL Air Guitar Remix)
25 - Evolution
26 - Sands Of Time
27 - Netherworld (Oliver Prime Remix)
28 - Only One (Rave Mix)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Milan Roncevic
Milan Roncevic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija   Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija I_icon_minitimeČet Nov 26, 2009 9:19 pm

The Remixes, Volume 1 (2005)

01 - Junkie XL Feat. Sasha - Breezer (DJ Tiesto Remix)
02 - Kosheen - Hungry (DJ Tiesto Remix)
03 - Mauro Picotto - Pulsar (DJ Tiesto Remix)
04 - Jurgen Vries - Operasong (DJ Tiesto Remix)
05 - St. Etienne - Action (DJ Tiesto Remix)
06 - Binary Finary - 1999 (DJ Tiesto Remix)
07 - Dumonde - Never Look Back (DJ Tiesto Remix)
08 - Green Court - Shining (DJ Tiesto Remix)
09 - Hybrid - Airless (DJ Tiesto Remix)
10 - Delerium - Innocente (DJ Tiesto Remix)
11 - Dreamcatcher - I Don't Wanna Lose My Way (DJ Tiesto Remix)
12 - Conjure One - Tears From The Moon (DJ Tiesto Remix)
13 - Roc Project - Never (DJ Tiesto Remix)
14 - Mackenzie Feat. Jessy - Innocence (DJ Tiesto Remix)
15 - Lost Witness - Did I Dream (DJ Tiesto Remix)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Milan Roncevic
Milan Roncevic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija   Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija I_icon_minitimeČet Nov 26, 2009 9:20 pm

In Search Of Sunrise, Volume 5 - Los Angeles (CD1) (2006)

01 - Conil - Malibu Beach
02 - Mark Norman Feat. Celine - Colour My Eyes
03 - Late Night Alumni - Empty Streets (Haji & Emanuel Remix)
04 - Electro-Prompt - Beside Me (Gothek Dc Remix)
05 - Fonzerelli - Moonlight Party
06 - Leama & Moor - Everything Matters (Matthew Dekay Remix)
07 - Matthew Dekay Vs. Proluctors - Let The Game Begin
08 - Karen Overton - Your Loving Arms (Club Mix)
09 - Parker & Hanson - Let Me Be (Original Extended)
10 - Kalafut & Fygle - Novocaine (Mark Otten Remix)
11 - Jes - People Will Go (Steve Forte Rio Remix)
12 - Basic Perspective - Small Step On The Other Side
13 - Tom Cloud - Told You So
14 - Am - Arise (Exclusive Hammer & Funabshi Remix)
15 - Cass - Little Bird
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Milan Roncevic
Milan Roncevic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija   Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija I_icon_minitimeČet Nov 26, 2009 9:21 pm

In Search Of Sunrise, Volume 5 - Los Angeles (CD2) (2006)

01 - Pink Elephant - Lax
02 - Alex Stealthy - Something Is Wrong
03 - Shah & Laruso Pres. Global Experience - Zanzibar
04 - Progression - Technophobia
05 - A Boy Called Joni - Green Astronauts
06 - Petter - These Days (Luke Chable's Those Days Remix)
07 - Estuera - Tales From The South (Jonas Steur's Revision Flow)
08 - Ozgur Can - Irony
09 - Jonas Steur - Second Turn
10 - Smith & Pledger Pres. Aspekt - Hi Jack (Instrumental)
11 - Jaytech - Genesis (Jimbo's Afterburner Mix)
12 - Super8 Vs. DJ Tab - Helsinki Scorchin'
13 - Way Out West - Don't Forget Me (Guy Ehmetores Remix)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Milan Roncevic
Milan Roncevic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija   Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija I_icon_minitimeČet Nov 26, 2009 9:22 pm

Elements Of Life (2007)

01 - DJ Tiesto - Ten Seconds Before Sunrise
02 - DJ Tiesto Feat. Jes - Everything
03 - DJ Tiesto Feat. Julie Thompson - Do You Feel Me
04 - DJ Tiesto - Carpe Noctum
05 - DJ Tiesto - Driving To Heaven
06 - DJ Tiesto Feat. Charlotte Martin - Sweet Things
07 - DJ Tiesto - Bright Morningstar
08 - DJ Tiesto Feat. BT - Break My Fall
09 - DJ Tiesto Feat. Christian Burns - In The Dark
10 - DJ Tiesto Feat. Maxi Jazz - Dance4life
11 - DJ Tiesto - Elements Of Life
12 - DJ Tiesto - He's A Pirate (DJ Tiesto Remix)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Milan Roncevic
Milan Roncevic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija   Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija I_icon_minitimeČet Nov 26, 2009 9:23 pm

In Search Of Sunrise 6 - Ibiza (CD1) (2007)

01 - Es Vedra - La Hacienda
02 - Glenn Morrison - Contact
03 - Andy Duguid Feat. Leah - Don't Belong
04 - Solaris Heights - Vice (Sydenham Dub)
05 - Global Experience - Madras
06 - Leonid Rudenko - Summerfish (Scandall Sunset On Ibiza Mix)
07 - Clear View Feat. Jessica - Tell Me
08 - The Veil Kings - Searching For Truth
09 - Ohmna - The Sun'll Shine (Sunrise Mix)
10 - Moonbeam - See The Difference Inside (Inside Mix)
11 - Allure Feat. Julie Thompson - Somewhere Inside Of Me
12 - Taxigirl - High Glow
13 - Reeves Feat. Alanah - Lonely
14 - Imogen Heap - Hide & Seek (Tiesto's In Search Of Sunrise Remix)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Milan Roncevic
Milan Roncevic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija   Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija I_icon_minitimeČet Nov 26, 2009 9:24 pm

In Search Of Sunrise 6 - Ibiza (CD2) (2007)

01 - Steve Forte Rio - A New Dawn
02 - Nic Chagall - What You Need (Nc's In Love With Prog Mix)
03 - Marc Marzenit - Trozitos De Navidad (Primavera Remix)
04 - John Dahlback - Don't Speak
05 - Deadmau5 - Arguru
06 - First State Feat. Anita Kelsey - Falling
07 - Jonas Steur Feat. Jennifer Rene - Fall To Pieces
08 - Jes - Imagination (Tiesto Remix)
09 - Tom Cloud - Mercury Room
10 - Marcus Schossow - Chase My Rabbit
11 - Maor Levi - Reflect
12 - Progression - Different Day, Different Light
13 - Jedidja - Dancing Water
14 - D'alt Vila - Breathing
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Milan Roncevic
Milan Roncevic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija   Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija I_icon_minitimeČet Nov 26, 2009 9:24 pm

In Search Of Sunrise, Volume 6 - Unmixed (CD1) (2007)

01 - Es Vedra - La Hacienda
02 - Glenn Morrison - Contact
03 - Andy Duguid Feat. Leah - Dont Belong
04 - Global Experience - Madras
05 - Leonied Rudenko - Summerfish Scandall Sunset On Ibiza Mix
06 - The Veil Kings - Searching For Truth
07 - Ohma - The Sunll Shine Sunrise Mix
08 - Moonbeam - See The Difference Inside Inside Mix
09 - Taxigirl - High Glow
10 - Reeves Feat. Alanah - Lonely
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Milan Roncevic
Milan Roncevic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija   Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija I_icon_minitimeČet Nov 26, 2009 9:25 pm

In Search Of Sunrise, Volume 6 - Unmixed (CD2) (2007)

01 - Steve Forte Rio - A New Dawn
02 - Nic Chagall - What You Need Ncs In Love With Prog Mix
03 - Marc Marzenit - Trozitos De Navidad Primavera Remix
04 - John Dahlback - Don't Speak
05 - Deadmau5 - Arguru
06 - First State Feat. Anita Kelsey - Falling
07 - Jonas Steur Feat. Jennifer Rene - Fall To Pieces
08 - Tom Cloud - Mercury Room
09 - Marcus Schossow - Chase My Rabbit
10 - Progression - Different Day Different Light
11 - Jedidja - Dancing Water
12 - Dalt Vila - Breathing
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Milan Roncevic
Milan Roncevic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija   Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija I_icon_minitimeČet Nov 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Elements Of Life - World Tour Copenhagen 2007 - 2008 (CD1) (2008)

01 - DJ Tiesto - Ten Seconds Before Sunrise
02 - Deadmau5 - Not Exactly
03 - DJ Tiesto Feat. Jes - Everything (Cosmic Gate Remix)
04 - Allure Feat. Julie Thompson - Somewhere Inside
05 - DJ Tiesto - Carpe Noctum
06 - Unity Street - Say Ho!
07 - James Doman Vs. Red Carpet - Allright
08 - Imogen Heap - Hide & Seek (DJ Tiesto Isos Remix)
09 - Signalrunners - Recoil2 (Mat Zo Remix)
10 - DJ Tiesto - Bright Morningstar
11 - Miko - Muzaik (Marcus Schossow Remix)
12 - Pascal Feliz - From Inside The Speaker (Part 1)
13 - Starkillers - Killer
14 - Randy Boyer & Eric Tadla - Stemcell
15 - DJ Tiesto - Elements Of Life
16 - Breakfast - The Horizon
17 - Oliver Smith - Tomahawk
18 - Carl B. - Life Can Wait
19 - Steve Forte Rio - A New Dawn (Extended Version)
20 - Jedidja - Dancing Water
21 - D'alt Vila - Breathing
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Milan Roncevic
Milan Roncevic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija   Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija I_icon_minitimeČet Nov 26, 2009 9:28 pm

Elements Of Life - World Tour Copenhagen 2007 - 2008 (CD2) (2008)

01 - DJ Tiesto Feat. Maxi Jazz - Dance4life (Freedom Mix)
02 - DJ Tiesto - Traffic
03 - Tegan & Sara - Back In Your Head (DJ Tiesto Remix)
04 - DJ Tiesto Feat. Christian Burns - In The Dark
05 - DJ Tiesto Feat. Charlotte Martin - Sweet Things (Tom Cloud Remix)
06 - DJ Tiesto Feat. BT - Love Comes Again
07 - DJ Tiesto - Flight 643 (Richard Durand Remix)
08 - DJ Tiesto - Lethal Industry
09 - Delerium Feat. Sarah Mclachlan - Silence (DJ Tiesto Isos Remix)
10 - DJ Tiesto - Adagio For Strings
11 - Klaus Badelt - He's A Pirate (DJ Tiesto Remix)
12 - Bart Claessen - First Light (Original Dub Mix)
13 - Cold Blue & Del Mar - 11 Days (Sebastian Brandt Remix)
14 - Sean Tyas - Lift (Sean Tyas Rework)
15 - First State - Sierra Nevada
16 - Airbase - Medusa
17 - Simon Patterson - Bulldozer
18 - Gareth Emery - More Than Anything (Stoneface & Terminal Remix)
19 - Nenes & Pascal Feliz - Platinum
20 - Cass Fox - Touch Me (Mike Koglin Vs. Jono Grand Remix)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Milan Roncevic
Milan Roncevic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija   Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija I_icon_minitimeČet Nov 26, 2009 9:29 pm

In Search Of Sunrise 7 - Asia (CD1) (2008)

01 - Banyan Tree - Feel The Sun Rise
02 - Andy Duguid Feat. Leah - Wasted
03 - King Unique - Yohkoh (King Unique Original Mix)
04 - Motorcitysoul - Space Katzle (Jerome Sydenham Remix)
05 - Three Drives - Feel The Rythmn (Ton Tb Dub Mix)
06 - Rachael Starr - To Forever (Moonbeam Remix)
07 - Jerry Ropero Feat. Cozi - The Storm (Inpetto Remix)
08 - Kamui - Get Lifted
09 - Cary Brothers - Ride (Tiesto Remix)
10 - Airbase Feat. Floria Ambra - Denial
11 - Dokmai - Reason To Believe
12 - Cressida - 6am (Kyau & Albert Remix)
13 - Allure Feat. Christian Burns - Power Of You
14 - Clouded Leopard - Hua-Hin
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
*Ceca*
Volonter pocetnik
Volonter pocetnik
*Ceca*

Ženski Broj poruka : 1
Datum upisa : 12.03.2010

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija   Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija I_icon_minitimePet Mar 12, 2010 8:33 pm

svaka cast wiiii Smile

ja se samo nadam da ce ga dovesti na foam fest ove godine mis1
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija   Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija I_icon_minitime

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Dj Tiesto biografija i diskografija
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1